The system wherein both pressure & temperature reduction is achieved, is called as PRDS station. i.e. pressure reducing & de superheating station. In other words a combination of PRS & DSH station is called as PRDS Station.
The PRDS can be (1) Combined PRDS valve. (2) Split PRDS station.
Combined PRDS : is the one wherein both the pressure reduction & temperature control is achieved in a single Unit.
Split PRDS Station : is the one wherein both pressure reduction & temperature control is achieved in a complete system with various valves, control valves, desuperheater & steam/water piping.
• Pressure control valve
• Safety relief valve
• Spray water control valve
• temp. feedback to resp. control valves
• Isolation valves
• Bypass arrangement for PCV & TCV
• Primary sensors giving pressure
Sizes available : 1” to 40”.
Materials : Carbon steel, Alloy steel in P11, P22 grade.
Rating : 150# to 2500# spl.
Design standard : IBR 1950, ASME B3.3.
Testing : Hydro testing, Radiography, Dye penetrant test, & other NDT’s as per requirement.
Advantages with FEPL :
• Designed with good engineering practice & satisfying all the requirements of applicable standards.
• The components inside are procured from renowned manufacturers in the field. Hence the quality is the best.
• High quality workmanship
• We maintain the high standard of quality right from design, raw material procurement upto supply.